Paul Beam is a proud veteran who served in the U.S. Marine Corps from 2000-2004. In 2013 Paul decided to make some changes and finish his studies. During his course of study Paul founded ManCamp in 2015 and would later form the True North organization (2016). In 2017 Paul graduated from Concordia University where he obtained his B.A. in Communications, Religious Education, and Psychology. He has since obtained credentials in life coaching, creates and instructs courses for men, hosts the True North Man Podcast, speaks on vision, identity, purpose, and life-change, and is also an ordained minister.
Paul’s childhood and life choices have led him down a path where he now feels it is his duty to call men to a higher standard of living lives with purpose and intentionality; Lives of service to others rather than service to self.
- What’s the True North Organization and Podcast
- How has your Military Experience prepare you for what you are doing now
- Religious Education, communications and Psychology is an interesting pair – what was behind that decision?
- How is purpose defined by you?
- Your thoughts on manifestation, or do you have another definition of vision